Keds Illume Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)

Keds Illume Mary Jane Sneaker,Pink,4 M US ToddlerI ordered a pair of these Keds Mary Jane shoes for each of my 2 girls.Both love the cute style and sequined design (we bought the pink/heart and red/strawberry).The only drawback is that the velcro strap is a bit on the short side and does not overlap much...however the shoes do stay on properly.

I bought for my 3 year old daughterand after 3 a 4 weeks was so damage on the top

Buy Keds Illume Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid) Now

These are adorable but also very durable. They really held up for a while. I bought these a few months ago and she still wears them. Of course, but them at least a half size too big since kids tend to grow quickly. The white has faded a little, but can easily be cleaned back to perfection with a baby wipe. I have also put these in the wash and the sparkle on them is still in tact. Great buy for an active little girl.

Read Best Reviews of Keds Illume Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid) Here

My granddaughter loved these cute little shoes.She loves to dress-up with different colored apparel so they suited her personality.

Want Keds Illume Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid) Discount?

Ordered a half size up and I still couldn''t get her foot in them. Cute, but they went back :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment