Nine West Women''s Romancing T-Strap Sandal

Nine West Women''s Romancing T-Strap Sandal,White Multi,9 M USthese are pretty shoes, and the cork wedge is well done. My one complaint is that the back is rough and gives me bad blisters. I still wear them, but only a couple of hours at a time. Hpefully they will ''wear in '' a litte more, but overall they are a good shoe

Love everything about this shoe.The problem is I ordered a size 7 and received a size 6.5.Because of where I live in the Caribbean it''s too much hassle to return so I''m keeping it, hoping it''s leather and will eventually stretch.

Buy Nine West Women''s Romancing T-Strap Sandal Now

love the shoes. very comfortable, but i had to order a half size smaller than i wear. they run large all around.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Romancing T-Strap Sandal Here

I got this shoes two weeks ago and I love them! I do not wear high heels a lot, but this one are amazing. So comfortable and pretty.

Want Nine West Women''s Romancing T-Strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment