1.) The upper sole feels like leather so your feet will stick to it kind of like when you slip on a leather shoe with no sock for whatever reason. Not a good feeling.
2.) Because they''ve done a great job providing support for your foot around the entire perimeter of your foot, your foot is essentially in a shoe with vents on top. When a little tiny rock or sand enters the top (and it often will), there is no way to tap the rock out without taking the sandal off. And to me this is very inconvenient cause these sandals don''t slip on and off easily. These are difficult to take on and off with one hand. Best to find a seat and remove the sandal, and remove the annoying chunk of whatever. Well I bought these to go hiking in as well as long walks with the dog. The hiking is going to provide dozens of opportunities to get litle rocks, dirt and bark chips or whatever in them with no way to tap the annoying little nugget out.
Great for long walks shopping, not so great for hiking or long walks outdoors.
These sandals performed great! I have used them for canoeing, kayaking, light hiking through the woods. The only issue is they take quite a while to dry. But hey there made in the U.S.A.
Buy Keen Men''s Glisan Sandal Now
Feels strange to use a shoe horn to put on a sandal but once on fits great & is very comfortable walking shoe.I have a coworker that has Ecco''s version of these. He said they were very comfortable and "we''ll ventilated". I saw these, which are almost identical and decided to try em. I usually don''t order shoes online, but I took a chance. The sandalsarrived in good time. These are very comfortable. Most of the complaints I''ve read are about hiking and getting pebbles caught in them because of the vented sides. I work indoors so this won''t be a problem. These are great. Recommend for casual tripping around town.Theses are kind of clunky, moreso without socks. Which is why I bought them, to use sockless. Oh well, I can live with it...
0 comments:
Post a Comment