Kelsi Dagger Women''s Delana Open-Toe Espadrille

Kelsi Dagger Women''s Delana Open-Toe Espadrille,Pink,6 M USThese shoes are sooo cute on and so comfortable I could not believe it.They are very easy to put on and stay on quite well also.You can''t miss with these sandals.I wear a size 5 1/2 but they didn''t come in that size so I went with the 6 and they are fine.

The color is absolutely beautiful, height not bad for even a 50 something year old, however, the middle straps that crisscross can be a little irritating at times but overall, this is a beautiful, almost totally comfortable shoe.

Buy Kelsi Dagger Women''s Delana Open-Toe Espadrille Now

These shoes are super cute. I love how the straps are actually elastic! Makes for a great fit, and I don''t end up with blisters on my feet after wearing them the whole day.

Read Best Reviews of Kelsi Dagger Women''s Delana Open-Toe Espadrille Here

It''s a lavender/blue which is hard to find, but a favorite of mine in summer....bright.A sturdy shoe and very easy to walk in.

Want Kelsi Dagger Women''s Delana Open-Toe Espadrille Discount?



These were such a pretty purple color and they are super comfortable!They are perfect if you have wide feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment