Keen Women''s Owyhee Water Sandal

Keen Women''s Owyhee Water Sandal,Slate Black/Living Coral,7.5 M USThis is my third pair of Keen sandals in about 8 years so they certainly hold up to a lot of wear and tear.Many improvements in Keen have taken place since that last pair I ordered.The footbed, on this model anyway, is rubber vs. the leather/suede type of my prior Newport model and since it''s rubber is much easier to keep clean and fresh smelling.My Newports are comfy, comfy, comfy, but they tend to smell even with pretty regular washings using Tide with Febreeze Sport.This model will not have that problem yay!The lace cinching on this model doesn''t have much elastic give to it at all which I find to be a major plus since the more elastic style models can feel loose and less stable on your foot.This lacing cinches firmly and comfortably and I feel the fit is very, very stable.This is particularly important for me since I''m an active above knee amputee (with prosthesis) and really need to be picky about the quality of my footwear to protect the only foot I have left.

This model of Keen felt more comfortable out of the box than Keen''s Newport model, but I still found it beneficial to wear it with a nice midweight sock with it for the first couple of days while hanging out at home to give it that little extra bit of stretch it needs without the slight discomfort that can accompany that stretching process.After that it''s smooth sailing and a wonderful fit.

I''m a pretty brand-loyal wearer of LL Bean clothes so I decided to try their version of the Keen.There''s absolutely no comparison these feel much, much more stable and have a higher quality cinch.I sent the LL Bean version back within days and since I knew my size (Keen''s are true to size in all my experiences) I had no concerns about ordering it here through Amazon, esp. with the free return they advertised.Delivery with my Amazon Prime was unreal I had them the next day!

Kudos to Keen and to Amazon on this one!Well done!

After reading numerous reviews for several different water sandals I decided on the Keen Owyhee.I''m glad I did!Wore then fossil hunting in the Peace River, getting in out of of a canoe, wading and walking through sand and rocks.They didn''t pinch, rub or hurt the entire day.I will never wear those cheap "water walkers" that you get at the marts stores ever again!Can''t wait to put them to the test again!

Buy Keen Women''s Owyhee Water Sandal Now



These are the most comfortable shoes I own. I bought these for a trip out west and have already begun to break them in. By the time our trip comes around they should be ready for hiking. The soles are great. Our garage recently had a pretty wet floor. Normally I would walk cautiously or otherwise slip. With these shoes I have no fears at all. The traction is great. This is the best purchase I have made in quite a while.

Read Best Reviews of Keen Women''s Owyhee Water Sandal Here

I got these sandals to have a closed toe and be flexible at the ankle due to

Tendinitis. This shoe was all that I wished for. It has been a great shoe to volunteer in health facilities and go to work in, providing good arch support and traction also. I just wish that is was more closed and warm to wear in snow! That will come too soon!

Want Keen Women''s Owyhee Water Sandal Discount?

These shoes were recommended to me as I am planning a trip to the beach and they are waterproof and good for hiking.I really like the way air flows through them.These shoes have plenty of room around my ankle, as I have pins in my ankle and have problems with shoes rubbing my ankle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment