Luxe Heels by Pleaser Women''s Jewel 39 T-Strap Sandal

Luxe Heels by Pleaser Women''s Jewel 39 T-Strap Sandal,Bronze Metallic PU,9 M USBought the gold, to wear with a gold colour cocktail dress with diamontes on the bust, suited well, heel hight was very comfortable and the price very reasonable.If I was to buy a similar shoe at a boutique in Sydney-Aust., I would have to do alot of looking and searching and I may or may not find it in a bridal shop with a price tag of $289 or there about.You wear this type of shoe 2 or 3 times max. quality and workmanship 8/10.

I have slim feet and toes and so was hesitant to order these shoes, worried the strap across the toes would gape.What a joy these shoes fit my feet perfectly and they are so beautiful, really complimented and played up a simple cocktail dress.

Buy Luxe Heels by Pleaser Women''s Jewel 39 T-Strap Sandal Now

The shoe strap broke during my wedding and had to walk funny with the shoe. It looks good if your just sitting and need pictures taken. The seller however was considerate enough to send another replacement shoe and am thankful for that.

Read Best Reviews of Luxe Heels by Pleaser Women''s Jewel 39 T-Strap Sandal Here

I only wear high heels. These wear great. True to size & very comfortable. I wore them 14hrs on my first wear. Liked them so much that I took them to wear on my Las Vegas trip. SEXY Shoe.

Want Luxe Heels by Pleaser Women''s Jewel 39 T-Strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment