Kickers Women''s Pepita 3 Sandal

Kickers Women''s Pepita 3,BlackI LOVE these Kickers. I can''t believe that i turned up my nose at them for at least 2 years.

I finally got a pair from nordstrom for a fantastic price and they are not only BEAUTIFUL and stylish but oh so comfy!

I wear a 8.5/9 and ordered the 40 and they were a perfect fit. amazon is showing the 39 as a 9 but on nordstrom''s site a 40 was a 9..

I want another pair but I REFUSE to pay 100 dollars for them.. they are nice.. but not that nice. So hopefully the the price will go down in the near future.

Overall the shoe is nice BUT I order one size and was sent a different one so I gve them away

Buy Kickers Women''s Pepita 3 Sandal Now

These sandals are very cute and fit perfect.My only issue is they are not as comfy as I had hoped. The footbed is not padded or ergonomic, I like to sink into my shoes. :)

Read Best Reviews of Kickers Women''s Pepita 3 Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment