Pros:
The heels is high enough to give you that elongated look but not too high that would make the ball of your foot feel like you''re stepping on gravel.
Patent leather gives a ''shine'' that can look classy enough for work but also casual
Wedge heel good for long distance walking
Cons:
Runs narrow; if you have wide feet this might not be a good fit. I don''t think I have wide feet since I''m only a size 5.5 (I bought a 6) but these gave me a crease, redness, and soreness on the top/side of my feet.
Runs slightly small; buy a size bigger if you plan on putting insoles.
Small toebox; I have to put like 2 layers of ''ball cushions'' by footpetals to protect my great toe from being pressed against the hard-synthetic material.
Bottom line.
I LOVE these shoes but they do take a bit of effort to get them to be comfortable. It took me pretty much a whole day to figure out how to put my insoles in to give me comfort. It''s actually pretty comfortable to walk in because of the wedge, once I figured out how to put the insoles in to protect my toes. I''ve been looking for a pair of shoes like these and I finally found it and I love them!
My prior experiences with Madden Girl was pretty bad; I bought a pair of 5 inch stilettos and they were just so painful to walk in because of the narrow toe box.
A bonus would be that these had a peep-toe opening to make up for their small toe box to relieve the painful toe trauma :)Really like these shoes...but took the advice to order a 1/2 size larger.Didn''t work for me.Too big..had to send them back and ordered my true size.You just never know.
Buy Madden Girl Women''s Ursey Wedge Pump Now
These are so comfortable! I was worried that the high heel would bother me but because it''s a wedge style there is a lot of support on your feet so it doesn''t feel as stressful on the feet. Great color (I got the nude) and awesome shoe.Read Best Reviews of Madden Girl Women''s Ursey Wedge Pump Here
These shoes must run a half size small. I read previous reviews and decided to give my regular size a shot in these shoes (which is a 7.5). The shoes were so incredibly tight I could hardly believe it. I switched them out for a size 8 instead. I''ll update my review when I''ve tried on the size 8!Want Madden Girl Women''s Ursey Wedge Pump Discount?
I just got these and wore them out. I. Love. Them. They are very very cute! I bought the nude, but I am seriously considering buying them in black, not sure about the red.I wear a 7 1/2 regular, but there is a tiny bit of space at the heel. This is fine except for the fact that my feet (minus the toe area) come out of the shoe when I walk normally. I''m going to assume I just need to break them in more, in any case it''s nothing a few cotton balls can''t fix.
Overall: LOVE these shoes. So glad I bought them. Very happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment