Orthaheel Bryce Men''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic

ORTHAHEEL Men''s BryceSpoke with Matt @ Orthoticship.com to get his recommendations.With all the reviews on arch-supporting flips out there, I wasn''t sure where to turn (Sole, Moszkito, Orukai, Orthaheel)

Top of Matt''s list were these flips, and man am I happy.Incredible arch-support (having said that I came from a pair of crappy Reef''s...so anything has support compared to them).Fit like an absolute glove and look cool too.Also like the Vibram soles.

Was debating whether to try to the Sole Sport flips first as they were a bit cheaper on Amazon, but decided to go with Matt (who also said that the strap on the Sole''s is a bit tight at first) and have zero regrets.

Thanks Matt!

I bought these but was thinking to send them back because of the price, but the pain from my Planters Faciatis was so bad I decided to keep them and let them do their work... So far they have lessened the pain to the point that this morning I actually wondered if I still had the foot problem... I am always a skeptic to "things" helping instead of good old manual therapy, but these seem to be working..

Buy Orthaheel Bryce Men''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic Now

Nice sandal, feels rugged and solid. The in-sole is soft and provide some arch support as what I needed, not as much as Birkenstock though. Out-sole from Vibram looks durable enough in long term, and offers good traction on wet tiles.

Overall, I would have given it a 4 stars but it''s not as comfortable as some of my other sandals. So, 3 it is.

Read Best Reviews of Orthaheel Bryce Men''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic Here

I have been wearing the Orthaheel for a few years, and recently ordered this style for the man in my life!I''m certain he will love this arched flip flop as much as I do!

If you or anyone you know suffers from plantar fasciitis or any foot ailment requiring a strong arch support, Orthaheel is the BEST BEST BEST!!!!

Want Orthaheel Bryce Men''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic Discount?

I live in Hawaii and so slippers are our favorite footgear.I need Orthaheel products for my footwear.These particular slippers are more expensive than other products, but worth the extra money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment