Dolce Vita Women''s Isolde Sandal

Dolce Vita Women''s Isolde Sandal, Tan Leather, 9.5 M USFirst off I must say I am not a sandals person. However I needed something flat but with an wow factor.I saw these and decided to get them. When I opened the box, this is exactly what I said "WOW" . They were absolutely gorgeous. But guess what? That was not all. When I put them on I saw " OMG". They felt absolutely amazing. Really they are the most comfortable sandals that ever graced my feet. No kidding. They deserve all5 stars. They are comfortable, stylish and absolutely gorgeous. For all you sandals lover out there, but them in all the colors.

These shoes are very pretty and comfortable. I love them andwould recommend them for purchase. I want to buy some of the other colors too.

Buy Dolce Vita Women''s Isolde Sandal Now

So got two of this sandls i got the blue one and the tan and the melon sorry three stands i love these sandls i am so happy i got them because the prices whent ski hi true to size beautiful sandls these are must have

Read Best Reviews of Dolce Vita Women''s Isolde Sandal Here

It is so comfortable, I so much love it and I only got it for 20$.when u get d sandals I bet u going to love it too

Want Dolce Vita Women''s Isolde Sandal Discount?



These sandals are beautiful and look and feel very well made. My only complaint is that they''re about a half size too small/short. I can make them work but another half inch in length wouldn''t have hurt at all. Very cute anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment