Robeez Mini Shoez Fancy Fiona Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler)

Robeez Mini Shoez Fancy Fiona Crib Shoe,Red Patent,18-24 MonthsIf you haven''t ever bought a Robeez shoe, you are really missing the boat! These are absolutely the bestbaby shoes ever made. They stay on, fit right, and are beautifully designed as well. Love these red patent ones! (My 9 month olds 6th pair. Just can''t resist the cute styles, especially when I know she can''t get them off or lose them!)



We just got these in the mail.I had to order online because I couldn''t find them locally but ordered them sight unseen based on reviews and research.My daughter wouldn''t walk in her Stride Rites but I put these on and she instantly took off.She''s not trying to take them off either.:-)

Added 15 days after the shoes were delivered: The bow on my daughter''s shoes looks horrible. My younger cousins make bows from duct tape and this now looks like it is made of duct tape. It''s gray where it''s scratched and embarrassing.She also really likes playing outside now so I have gotten her some soft motion Stride Rites that she walks just as well in.

Buy Robeez Mini Shoez Fancy Fiona Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Now

My girls wore these with their Christmas outfits.They are super cute (true to size I measured my kids'' feet using the print out sizing guide on Robeez website that you let your baby stand on).I am not a huge fan of Robeez as I did not like the look of most of their shoes and also think shoes for a baby is silly mine wore Trumpette mary jane socks when they weren''t barefoot.These, however are really cute and are serving us well!

Read Best Reviews of Robeez Mini Shoez Fancy Fiona Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Here

It''s not possible to find a sweeter or more cozy pair of "dress" shoes.We got these for a special occasion and now whe wears them all the time.They are so comfy, she loves to have them on and help her keep steady on her little 12 month old feet.

Want Robeez Mini Shoez Fancy Fiona Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Discount?

I had been looking for a real "red" shoe and this one is great. Its not "orange-ish" like so many are and super easy to put them on my 17 month old. And the velcro strap is plenty long so that its not really tight across her foot. Great buy and my daughter loves them:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment