Pleaser Men''s Tempo 08 Platform Sneaker

TEMPO-08, 3 1/2'' P/F Blk Veggie Suede Shoes(13)These shoes are so awesome!

They are comfortable and fashion forward.

I love wearing them, I get complements every where I go.

Besides the fact these look like Ronald McDonald shoes (in my opinion) but only black suede & platforms...

These are exactly perfect & elated to own a pair. May buy another pair when these been worn out.

Buy Pleaser Men''s Tempo 08 Platform Sneaker Now

They are so comfortable!!!

I''m so tall and I''m a girl!!

They fit so good!

A+

Wore them to Madonna concert

Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Men''s Tempo 08 Platform Sneaker Here

They are pretty comfortable, however I ordered them in my size but they were still too big so I would recommend ordering 1 size smaller. Also, the rounded front kinda threw me off, the shoe just looks odd. From the side it''s fine, but when looking directly at the front the rounded nose makes it look like you have clown shoes on.

Want Pleaser Men''s Tempo 08 Platform Sneaker Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment