Spring Step Women''s Jeanette Pump

Azura Women''s Jeanette Casual Shoes,Navy Textile,38 M EUBuy this shoe!It is very beautiful and comfortable.Ifly and walk thru airports every week and the shoes never bother me.

This shoe is so comfortable but it runs a little big. I''m so disappointed that I have to return it.I wear size 10.5 so I ordered the 42.I kept slipping out of it when i walked.I''ll be trying the 41!

Buy Spring Step Women''s Jeanette Pump Now

want to buy a pair in black...azura makes a great shoe. these are so pretty and comfortable love them. waiting for a sale and will buy another pair

Read Best Reviews of Spring Step Women''s Jeanette Pump Here

Very comfortable shoe. Great style. One problem for me was I have a narrow width. Had to return....if came in a narrow width would get in every color. Return was so quick and easy...Amazon is the best.

Want Spring Step Women''s Jeanette Pump Discount?

Ordered this shoe in a 37 (6.5 7) and thought it was just a smidgen short so I order next size up (38 = 7.5 8).The footbed fits but the heel strap is about an inch too long and will not stay up on my heel (at all!) therefore the shoe won''t stay on.Sending size 38 back and keeping size 37.

Overall the shoe is extremely good looking and well enough made + comfy.Bought the Beige, Brown and Black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment