I got a pair of these in the leopard pony, and they are absolutely stunning, albeit a tad higher than I expected. Still, PLV shoes are always beautifully made and well-padded, so these are relatively easy to walk in for the height. They fit slightly smaller than the other PLV shoes I''ve purchased, so you might want to go a half size down from your usual, as they could be a bit tight in the toe box otherwise. I almost don''t want to wear them, just keep them on a shelf like a work of art, they are that gorgeous!
Buy Pour La Victoire Women''s Ivette Platform Pump Now
This is my third pair of PLV I love them!The blue is so sharp!!! I plan on getting the pink ones!! They run small I would go a 1/2 size up!Read Best Reviews of Pour La Victoire Women''s Ivette Platform Pump Here
I simply adore Pour La Victoire shoes.I have been wearing them daily for work for the past two years and they make up 50% of my shoe collection.They are always elegant and appropriate for any occasion.I wear these Ivette Platforms with Jeans or with elegant dresses they are that versatile.I have them in every color. They do run a little small so I always go a size up (just on the Ivettes) but after months of hard walking in the city I have never had to have them re-soled or re-heeled.Excellent qualityfor the price.
Want Pour La Victoire Women''s Ivette Platform Pump Discount?
I''m a stay-at-home mom and I wear sneakers, flipflops, running shoes most of the time.I will be attending my first black tie event so I decided to indulge. This shoe, and the brand in particular, blew me away. It is deceivingly comfortable. I am truly getting the value and quality for the price.
It looks sexy and elegant. With this classic piece, my investment of 285 is worth every penny.
-It runs True-to-size.I am a 7 and1/2
I loved that the brand logo is embossed in a gold chip at the back of the heel. It evokes a classy touch.
the lush black cow fur feels rich and velvety.
-the insole is padded and it''s like walking on cloud nine.
I love love love my new Pour La Victoire shoes!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment