I do NOT recommend anyone getting this if you want durable sandals. Try the Clarks mid-range instead. The workmanship on those are way better. Propet needs to improve on their quality because the shoes/sandals themselves are very comfortable. When this happens, I would get more of their products. Until then, I would stick to Clarks.
Buy Propet Women''s'' Rainbow Sandal Now
I hate shoe shopping; HATE IT! I''ve always had short, wide feet and no stores carry an extra wide in a size 6.5. I wanted a cute black sandal that wasn''t a flip-flop. I am so, so pleased with this shoe! As soon as I put it on, I knew it was perfect. I''ve been wearing them for 2 days now and no soreness or pinching.If you have wide feel, do yourself a favor and try these. You will NOT be disappointed. :o)
And thank you Amazon for the NEXT DAY shipping! I ordered them at 9:30pm and they were on my doorstep at 11:00am the next morning!!
Read Best Reviews of Propet Women''s'' Rainbow Sandal Here
this is one of the best sandals i have ever wore.unlike most sandals that state wide fit this one really is a wide fit as both the upper and lower straps are adjustable.
again great sandal
Want Propet Women''s'' Rainbow Sandal Discount?
I received my Rainbow sandals today and I am soooo happy! They are very comfortable and they look lovely, better than I expected.Thank you Amazon for sending them promptly. I ordered them this week and did not expect them today with free shipping.
I usually wear Clark''s sandals and this is my first Propet sandals. My decision was based on the excellent reviews
these sandals got on Amazon. They are indeed better than Clark''s and also reasonably priced. A friend of mine suggested SAS shoes but they are very expensive.
I wear size 6.5N but I ordered size 6M since my size was not available. I was afraid I will have to return them but they fit perfectly.
I will be ordering another pair of Propet shoes for the winter time from Amazon, as I had recently knee surgery and need comfortable walking shoes that look nice.
Rosie
0 comments:
Post a Comment