I just love these sandals!The only problem with them, if I can think of one, is that the flower on them is so big for my small feet that they are difficult to wear with pants.But that''s just because I have small feet!Overall, I couldn''t beat the price!They are super comfy and I would order them again!
Buy Earthies Women''s Valencia Platform Sandal Now
These are so comfy & darling in their design. However, if you have any balance issues these may not be for you. The heel portion of this sandal is quite narrow & I fell in them spraining my ankle. So disappointed in having to returm them.Read Best Reviews of Earthies Women''s Valencia Platform Sandal Here
This sandal is so cute and comfortable! I absolutely love it!I can''t believe I was able to get it for such a great price!I am always weary of ordering shoes and clothes online but these sandals fit true to size and are just perfect!If you are considering ordering them, I say go for it, I don''t think you''ll be disappointed, especially at this price!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment