Rebels Women''s Katmandu-S Wedge Sandal

Rebels Women''s Katmandu-S Wedge Sandal,Blue,8 M USpreciosas me encantaron,como las q se usan en uruguay,buena altura,buen calse,excelentes!!!esta primavera se viene a todo color!!!estan buenisimas!!!florales 2013,geniales!!!good look

Cute pattern, but I do not feel that the fabric covering of this shoe will hold up over time. I should have read the description closer and taken it more literally, as it says "Rebels offers the perfect mix of clever youthfulness and smart attitude."I have decided to return these shoes :-(

Buy Rebels Women''s Katmandu-S Wedge Sandal Now

Rebels just fit so nicely, and this one is no exception.The style is very sexy and calf-flattering.And such great colors.A very fun shoe.I went a half size up from normal and it fits well.

Read Best Reviews of Rebels Women''s Katmandu-S Wedge Sandal Here

The fit of this shoe is amazing, and it is a great shoe!I am definitely going to buy another pair real soon!

Want Rebels Women''s Katmandu-S Wedge Sandal Discount?

these were just awful they were way way to small i am so sending them back for a refund i think they were wrongly sized at shoe store

0 comments:

Post a Comment