Hi-Tec Women''s Maui Thong Sandal

Hi-Tec Women''s Maui Thong Sandal,Black/Hot Grey/Cool Grey,5 M USI''m buying a second pair of these terrific sandals for my hard-to-fit feet: narrowish, with a familial extra ankle bone, a bump by my big toe, and need for arch support.These sandals rub nothing, and everything is well-supported.They look like they''ll last a long time.Not bad looking either.

This sandal is great!It is comfortable and durable; I don''t have to worry about it getting wet.A practical sandal is just what I was looking for.Most utilitarian sandals look just that-practical but not cute.This sandal manages to be both practical and cute.I''m tempted to buy more colors!

Buy Hi-Tec Women''s Maui Thong Sandal Now

These are very cute and pretty comfortable. I haven''t worn them much because the weather cooled off but I expect to get a lot of use out of them. Supportive, good looking, and true to size. Color is as depicted in picture.

Read Best Reviews of Hi-Tec Women''s Maui Thong Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment