Buy Stride Rite Aiden Fisherman Sandal (Toddler) Now
My son wore these over almost two warm seasons (remarkably, his feet didn''t grow much that year) and loved them. He didn''t wear socks with them and had no blisters or discomfort. After getting wet, they dry pretty quickly. I still have these shoes because my younger child might be able to wear them in the future.Read Best Reviews of Stride Rite Aiden Fisherman Sandal (Toddler) Here
Strite Rite products are most of the time very reliable, but the sizes of various models do not match at all. This is an ideal spring/summer shoe for kids, but very wide and long for the size it is ordered.These shoes run at least a half size too large. I know because I just had my son measured for Stride Rite sneakers in store and was told he was a 7 1/2. The Stride Rite size 7 1/2 sneakers we bought for him fit perfectly, but the store didn''t have the Aiden Fisherman Sandals in stock, so I ordered them on Amazon. I should have returned them for a smaller size but my husband threw out the packaging.
0 comments:
Post a Comment