Groundhog Women''s Orleans Ankle-Strap Sandal

Groundhog Women''s Orleans Ankle-Strap Sandal,Dark Brown,39 EU/8 M USMy daughter said it best "They are even cuter than the picture".These are comfortable & roomy, looking forward to Summer, in them.

Too wide, looks clunky,even for ''sensibleshoes''.Iwould retun if it were not so expensive to do so from Trinidad.Nice colour, though.

Buy Groundhog Women''s Orleans Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

First of all as one reviewer mentioned, they really *are* cuter in person;)I bought these in the Lilly Green color and they did not disappoint.

I wear a size 7 and normally order EU sizes smaller than suggested as they tend to run on the large side.Based on customer reviews, however, I ordered them in the appropriate size 38/7.As the previous reviewers noted these sandals while roomy are not over-sized.The chart sizing seems to be accurate for this brand.They fit quite nicely.

The t-strap and the strap over the vamp is not overly snug and should adequately accomodate a high instep if that is a concern.The midsole is moderately contoured, cradles the foot nicely and is medium width.It is covered around the outside but feels like the cork/latex variety of midsole.This covering makes the sandal look like it has a platform sole but it does not.Your foot rests inside.While they do offer some arch support it is minimal-moderate.Like many sandals of this type, they are not very flexible right out of the box but I expect in time they should break-in nicely.

My only minor complaint is that the sock (footbed) liner is fabric and I''m not sure if that will compromise it''s breathability on very warm days. I would have expected suede from a sandal with a (supposedly) $150 retail, though for the sale price, these sandals are an excellent find and I''m very happy with them.:)

Read Best Reviews of Groundhog Women''s Orleans Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

I agree with the previous review. They do look very cute, they are roomy, yet fit your foot perfectly, so they don''t seem big.

now, come on, we need more sun shine:).

Want Groundhog Women''s Orleans Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment