As for the flip flops, the straps are comfortably and don''t hurt your feet, the cushion is not gushy, but soft enough that they form to your feet over time.They are strong enough rubber to take some sharp terrain.I have 2 pairs and have worn them for for over 6 years and they are still going strong.I may just try and new color.
Worth the money, they last forever and don''t hurt your feet.We love them in our family.Couldn''t find the replacement in the local stores. Happy to have found it at Amazon.Better arch support than most flip flops.
Buy Reef Slap Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Now
I wasn''t sure how my 4 yr old son would like something between his toes, but he quickly took to these and wears them all the time!Read Best Reviews of Reef Slap Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Here
This are very well made. Very cute. I think that my son will likely grow out of them before they wear out.Want Reef Slap Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?
Sandals look good, but the front of the sandal seems disproportionately long.My son''s heel is close to the back of the sandal even though there is plenty room up front still.
0 comments:
Post a Comment