Robeez 3D Little Lamb Bootie (Infant/Toddler)

Robeez 3D Little Lamb Bootie, Pink/Vanilla, 12-18 MonthsThese were great. Bought them for a trip up north and they did very well. Easy to get on, and kept my daughter''s feet warm.

We love these boots!They are super cute and they stay on my daughter''s feet.They are perfect for cool weather.

Buy Robeez 3D Little Lamb Bootie (Infant/Toddler) Now

I bought these booties for my 18 month old granddaughter. She loves them, had to put them on immediatly. They run true to size and have a great non skid sole. The booties are great quality and have cute features. I would recommend them for active childen because of the non skid sole. I have bought Robeez in the past and they are very durable.

Read Best Reviews of Robeez 3D Little Lamb Bootie (Infant/Toddler) Here

I ordered the 12-18 month shoes because I have another pair of robeez the same size. They seem to be about an inch smaller than the other Robeez shoes she has though which is unfortunate because she will grow out of these in no time.

I''ve had no problems keeping them on her feet, she crawls mostly and is just learning to walk.

Overall I really love these and will be getting them in the next bigger size.

Want Robeez 3D Little Lamb Bootie (Infant/Toddler) Discount?

I saw these on my baby cousin and ordered them for my toddler. She is just learning to walk and even in these she is able to walk and be warm and comfortable around the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment