Robert Zur Women''s Abby Slip-On Loafer

Robert Zur Abby Womens Size 6 Bronze Narrow Moc Leather Loafers ShoesI really liked these shoes. They are soft and well made. The color of the leather is very rich. However, they do run quite a bit wider than other Robert Zur shoes I have in this size and width. The 2A width fit more like a medium width instead of a narrow. I returned them because of this.

I brought this shoe for the low cost because of size and color. I really like it more than I thought. Soft and comfortable leather and nice for wearing when driving. The color was near a purplish color.

Buy Robert Zur Women''s Abby Slip-On Loafer Now

Third pair of his shoes. Sadly, I can only afford to get them on sale. Shoes never require a break-in period; very comfortable from the first time you slip them on.

Four stars only because the 91/2 was a bit too long but I felt the 9 would be too short.

Read Best Reviews of Robert Zur Women''s Abby Slip-On Loafer Here

Beautiful shoe-fits and feels like a glove. I ordered a 6.5M and it was true to size. I have never worn this brand before, it iscosts morethan I usually pay for shoes, but Amazon had a great price. This is a very good quality shoe, leather is very soft, not sure how it will wear, but I love them.

Want Robert Zur Women''s Abby Slip-On Loafer Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment