I find the toecap models ugly. If you are looking at this sandal, you probably agree!
I have no problems with casual biking and walking in these. They are highly superior to slippers in that regard, and your feet will be much cooler than shoes of course.
I am not that impressed with the tread life on this model. The upper part of the sandal still looks nearly new, but I''ll have worn the tread down pretty badly by the end of summer 2011 at the latest. I''m thinking about heading my own review''s advice and getting a pair now while they are still available.These shoes are another excellent product by Keen, true to size, light-weight, very sturdy and well-made.Cushion my poor feet very well.I have own 4 pairs of Keen Sandals and this will be the only sandal I will ever purchase, made great, water proof and last a very long time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment