Sesto Meucci Women''s Hadol Mule

Sesto Meucci Women''s Hadol Mule,Black Lina Print,5 W USStylish shoe that''s comfortable too.Looks great with jeans. Runs a 1/2 size too small so be sure to order accordingly.

Fantastic!I purchased these wonderful mules at a mall store that rhymes with ''army''.I caught an awesome sale and purchased three pairs of Meucci that day.

This is typically an extremely pricy brand of shoe.It''s rare that you get these shoes on sale for under $70.I purchased the shoes in brown/metallic leather.

The shoes are made of a textured metallic leather with an extremely high gloss shine.The shoes have a man-made rubber sole that has a 1" heel.

The interior of the shoes is buttery soft leather. I have never worn such comfortable shoes.Your toes just say awe...You can feel the cushion from heel to toe.

The fit is perfect.I could walk a mile in these shoes.They are made in Italy.Awesome shoes!For those in the know, these shoes turn heads.

It''s rare that you find these shoes for less than $200.

Buy Sesto Meucci Women''s Hadol Mule Now

I love this shoe. It fits and feels like a glove. The leather is so soft and comfy and it looks so stylish. I wear a size 6N and it is barelylong enough for my larger foot but perfect for the other foot.Being a slide it works fine for me and still gets 5 stars..If your shorter foot barely fits your size, you may need a 1/2 size larger.The width is perfect for my narrow foot.

Read Best Reviews of Sesto Meucci Women''s Hadol Mule Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment