
These are a cute pair of plastic flip flops but they have a few issues.I figured that they may not be comfortable but actually they were very comfortable for the short term.They are super flat.The plastic is very soft.Even with thatafter about 1/2 hour of wearing them around the yard and house the straps started to rub a bit on my foot.Not enough to wear the skin off I''ve had flip flops that did that but enough that I would not wear them anywhere that I had to have them on all day.They are very cute on your foot and I went with a size 9 and they fit fine.I bought mine in black and the metal embellishment on the bow is gold.Looks good together.I wonder if the metal will warp or tarnish if they get wet repeatedly.In the past few weeks, I have worn them often but only for short stints because they are so flat that they bother my feet if I wear them too much (high arches).I still like them though.

These are PERFECTION! So cute I wear them around the house all day ''cause it''s still too cold outside for sandals. Keep staring at them constantly. They look so good :) They are lightweight, comfortable and super sexy! The fit is true to size and the quality is topnotch! I''m so excited about this purchase.
Buy Ivanka Trump Women''s Nadia Sandal Now
The sandals are very confortable and I using them on a daily basis because it has help me with my feet problems a lot.
Read Best Reviews of Ivanka Trump Women''s Nadia Sandal Here
i am obsessed with studs, these beauties are the perfect flip flop.i got them in black, also.the only con is the smell.they smell like strong rubber/plastic from china (they probably are from china)
regardless, they are super cute and pretty comfortable.i like the $300 valentino ones that look similar, but actually prefer the ivanka style more.
Want Ivanka Trump Women''s Nadia Sandal Discount?
these shoes are pretty, but they were not comfortable at all. the main reason they did not feel right is because the straps were slightly loose for my feet. i ordered a size 10 and the length of the shoe was goodbut the straps did not help to support the shoe on my feet. my feet are normal width and thickness in size 10. i returned them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment