Skechers Women''s D''Lites-Opal Mule Fashion Sneaker

Skechers Women''s D''Lites-Opal Mule,White Navy,8 M USThis sneaker is a must. It is as comfortable as other sneakers but less fuss. This one seems to absorb perspiration better than the previous model because I don''t have to wear socks anymore. I love this product!

Well i order from Amazon a lot and these shoes were terrible.I kind of think they were not real SKETCHERS..the inside of the shoe was so slippery my feet slide everywhere.The leather is not holding shape like REAL sketchers would.I wish i could send them back!So I kind of second guess my opinion until i found a pair at Jc pennys and yep i was right. Terrible shoes, I almost fell a few times due to the leather losing shape and a slippery insole.I have been buying this exact shoe for 10 years and these were the worst.

Buy Skechers Women''s D''Lites-Opal Mule Fashion Sneaker Now



I love these shoes, easy, nice looking, light... My only problem with it that is is slippery. If I wear it barefoot it is fine, but who wears sneakers barefoot? If I wear it with socks, my feet slips out with every step I am taking. The inside-bottom of the shoes is slippery. This makes walking in these shoes very uncomfortable. Sitting in them is fine!

Read Best Reviews of Skechers Women''s D''Lites-Opal Mule Fashion Sneaker Here

I wear these for work..as a nurse...I am on my feet a lot for the long 12 hours shifts and these are the most comfortable sneakers ever...they look good and wear well and this is the 5th pair i have purchased.. I like them so much i wear them every day

Want Skechers Women''s D''Lites-Opal Mule Fashion Sneaker Discount?

I love the D''Lites mules.They are so comfortable, I wear them around the house.They do run a bit long & the next ones I get will be a 1/2 size smaller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment