Volatile Women''s Andee Knee-High Boot

Volatile Women''s Andee Knee-High Boot,Natural,7 M USI purchase this boots feb 1,2011.First let me give amazon thumbs up. I order them thursday night,and i got them staurday morning.I got the grey ones, I felt i could have ran in a marathon in them,so comfortable .I went to the mountains for the weekend and had the boots on the whole day.They look ,felt like good quality boots.Hot!! I got lots of compliments



Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the boot for the price! This boot is extremely cute and stylish looks much better in person. The fact that you can wear them knee-high or fold the suede over (to show fur inside) offers nice diversity.Also, I did a great deal of walking (in the rain) and found the boots to be one of the most comfortable pair of new boots I''ve ever worn; with the rubber bottom offering secure footing. All in all, great buy for fall/ winter !

Separate note, there were discussions in other posts abt sizing for Volatile boots running slightly large. I usually wear 8.5 to 9, but ordered the 8.5 and it fits comfortably with socks.

Buy Volatile Women''s Andee Knee-High Boot Now



These shoes look better in person!Hands down for the price,they not only look amazing but r actually practical; comfortable to wear,while furry and warm inside!The items arrived in timely manner also.

Very pleased!Thanks again

Read Best Reviews of Volatile Women''s Andee Knee-High Boot Here

I purchased the "gray" in these boots, that really look blue, even in the picture.I''d never heard of the Volatile brand before.They are cute and a good price.I had read a couple of reviews that read that they ran large and they were out of my usual 8 1/2 so I ordered an 8 and they were just fine.I liked them so well that I ordered another pair in the Natural color.I like them because they have a different look to them.They''ve got the tanned leather foot and suede shank.They''re pull on boots, but not a bit difficult to get on.Maybe it''s because the top of the shank is not a solid piece all the way around the top which give it a little extra space to put your foot in.They are lined with faux sheepskin and are so comfy.The heels are a little high, but they''re not stiletto heels so they''re not difficult to walk in even though I have tobe careful with a bad back that leaves my left foot weaker than the right and a little numb.They''re really, really soft.I''m glad I purchased them both and would recommend the Volatile Women''s Knee-High boots to women who like to wear a boot that has a little dressiness to it.Some of Volatiles boots are synthetic, but these aren''t which is a big plus for me.Give ''em a try ladies.Let''s just hope they (Amazon) get some more of them in.From what I''ve read on other reviews, they''re fairly close to mine in the size parameters, but it looks like they may not have too many left.Amazon should get some more.If they employed ME as a buyer they''d probably sell a lot more shoes.I don''t think most of us chose to wear runway shoes like Guiseppe Zanotti puts out. Sorry, he''s just an example.There are people who want those--but honestly--I wonder how many of those "lovely" works of art they sell.Let''s all stand on a pencil(to me that''s how the heels on his shoes look)--those are for super thin models.Sincerely, Barbara J. Wilkerson-Hayes.

Want Volatile Women''s Andee Knee-High Boot Discount?

LOVE IT!I GOT 2 PAIRS IB BLACK AND NATURAL, THESE BOOTS ARE WARM AND VERY COMFORTABLE! GREAT PRICE FOR MY BUY

0 comments:

Post a Comment