Azura Women''s Narcisse Slide

Azura Women''s Narcisse Slide,Black,38 EU/7.5-8 M USI got the blue ones and they are ok, but definitely overpriced. The leather is pretty tight and when your feet swell it leaves nasty marks. I really expected better quality leather for that price. Sandals for half the amount turned out to be more comfortable than these. Unfortunately I got rid of the box so I have to keep them. I''d not recommend these for my best friend to buy :) Running true in size lengthwise.

These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Put them on right after they arrived at my door and have worn them most days since. My feet have not hurt NOT ONCE since I''ve had them. 150 percent worth what I paid.

Buy Azura Women''s Narcisse Slide Now

I love these shoes!They are down right comfortable.The leather has molded to my foot for a comfortable wear.I have worn them almost every day since I received them (2 weeks now!) and I am very happy with them.In fact, a friend saw them, tried mine on and ordered a pair for herself!Now my aunt has asked me to order her a pair as well!It''s rare that I find shoes that are this good for my feet and pretty too...I do suggest that you buy yours about 1/2 a size larger that you normally wear....

Read Best Reviews of Azura Women''s Narcisse Slide Here

I love these shoes.I normally wear and 8 or 8.5.I ordered up to a 9 after reading the reviews.They barely fit in length, they are fine in platform width but the band across the foot is loose and I notice it when I walk.They are super cute, great quality and amazingly comfortable.I just ordered a pair in black today.

Want Azura Women''s Narcisse Slide Discount?



These shoes are so comfortable and soft and really nice with shorts, jeans and even dresses. Will get alot of use of them for sure. I usually wear 7.5 but had to exchange the 1st pair for a size up. Bought the red pair same size but they were not as comfortable and too loose of a fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment