Blowfish Women''s Halista

Blowfish Women''s Halista Fashion Sneaker,Bark Stone Wash Canvas,7 M USI have a pair of Blowfish boots that I really like, I think all of their shoes are cute. And these go very well with jeans, or skirts. I normally wear either a 7 or 7 1/2, and based on some of the reviews I chose to order a 7. They are just a smidge short, making my big toes feel a little crowded. However, I can tell they would have slipped in the heel if I had bought the 7 1/2. Guess I could have put in those little heel anti-slip things. I don''t like wearing socks so that''s not really an option.:-) I think with time these will soften up & stretch just enough to be perfectly fine.

One thing I''ve noticed about both pair of my Blowfish is that the sole at the toe seems to be a bit slick. The heel is cushiony and grips the floor, but the toes slide. Having fallen recently, which resulted in a broken wrist and shoulder problems this concerns me a bit, but maybe I''ll look for something to roughen up the sole.

My first skimmer from Blowfish, I have several of their boots. Just as great as always. Run a little large, but I wouldn''t necessarily size down.

Buy Blowfish Women''s Halista Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment