Coloriffics Women''s Hilary Thong Sandal

Coloriffics Women''s Hilary Thong Sandal,White,7 M USThese flip flops are very comfortable in most ways.The bands around my feet are very soft and the soles are not too stiff.The plastic piece that sits between my toes is a little bit uncomfortable but that may be because my feet are not used to summer shoes at the moment.

If you are attempting to match an ivory dress:The ivory choice is slightly darker than I expected after viewing the photo online...one shade darker than my dress.Overall I am happy with these shoes.They are of a decent quality and seem to be a good value.

I was nervous ordering shoes on line for my beach wedding. My feet are very sensitive but these were not only simply beautful but the perfect height and comfortable. The description was right on.

Buy Coloriffics Women''s Hilary Thong Sandal Now

I had read the reviews of these sandals and was skeptical to buy these. I decided to go for it. At first the review about the middle toe plastic piece being uncomfortable but I loved them so muchthey are so cute! I decided to cut off the plastic piece in the middle toe area and now the sandals are cute and comfy. The platform is not cushioned more hard and sturdy but that doesn''t bother me. Embellishments are way adorable!

Read Best Reviews of Coloriffics Women''s Hilary Thong Sandal Here

I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and we all had actually ordered these shoes from the bridal shop for a great deal. but anyway the wedding was outside on not so flat ground and gravel galore but these were so comfy! it was easy to wear these for over 8 hours including dancing the whole time, so didn''t feel the need to take these off during the reception. And they are so cute can wear them for any event or even casual wear!

Want Coloriffics Women''s Hilary Thong Sandal Discount?

They are very pretty and will be nice at my wedding. Sadly, the thong between my toes is a little hard and uncomfortable. It isn''t so bad that I think it will be hard to dance in, but they will need some breaking in. I thought they would be more comfortable. Will update after wedding to see how my feet feel by the end of the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment