Easy Street Women''s Romance T-strap Sandal

Easy Street Women''s Romance T-strap Sandal,Natural Snake,5.5 M USWhat can I say, you can not go wrong with these sandals.They are absolutely gorgeous and sexy with just the perfect heel height.

The shoes is very pretty but I wear a narrow size.My toes slide out the end and there is a gap behind my heel because the shoe runs too wide.

Buy Easy Street Women''s Romance T-strap Sandal Now

These were purchased last minute for a trip, and boy did they deliver! The only drawback was when I wore nylons my foot slipped forward in the shoe.But when barefoot, these sandals were great.

Read Best Reviews of Easy Street Women''s Romance T-strap Sandal Here



the fit is true, the feel is great. they are dainty looking but hold you up well. I have not worn them out for long periods, but got while on sale for next year and just walking around the house to see how they would do it was not bad at all. :D

Want Easy Street Women''s Romance T-strap Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment