Stride Rite SRT Harper Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler)

Stride Rite SRT Harper Fisherman Sandal,Brown,7 M US ToddlerI was looking for a nice looking, comfortable, and easy to walk in sandal for my 14 month old. I got the whole package with these shoes!They are so easy to put on too. My son seems like the also.

My sons loves this shoes that he refuses to wear something else... he is one year old... even when it is chilly, he wants to wear it... so I am assuming they are comfortable

Buy Stride Rite SRT Harper Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Now

If you find you''re having trouble getting your toddler''s wide feet in a pair of sandals, read on!

My son needed some serious wide size (XXW) shoes.I wanted to get him sandals because that''s what I wear when the weather is warm (closed shoes plus hot weather drive me crazy) but I needed them to be closed enough up front to prevent injury to his little toes.

The sandals'' size seem to run a little small compared to the other (closed) Stride Rite shoes, just keep that in mind when you order Stride Rite sandals in general as that often seems to be the case.

Stride Rite SRT Harper Fisherman Sandals deliver, especially for the kids that have to have those wider size options.I tried putting the little Reef toddler sandals on his feet, LOL forget it, it ain''t happening!These ones, on the other hand, fit perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Stride Rite SRT Harper Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Here

The is true in color beautiful sandals... i bought them bigger size so it will fit till next summer but i feel like it ran tight n a bit small.. i haave never had the need to by him Wide size shoes but for these i would.. gorgoues sandals just too small

Want Stride Rite SRT Harper Fisherman Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment