Lovely colour with the two tones, goes with anyting but I live mainly in long pants or jeans & these are most suitable forthis type of clothing.
Buy Easy Street Women''s Rutland Slip-On Loafer Now
Having never ordered shoes online, I took a chance with these due to the reasonable price.The shoe itself is not bad at all, although the color is more toward bronze than the grey pewter that I was hoping for.As far as the fit goes, my foot is very narrow and I usually have trouble finding shoes that fit well, especially slip ons.I would say they are slightly shorter than size, and also a little wide to be considered a narrow.Not bad enough to return, just not an optimal fit.Read Best Reviews of Easy Street Women''s Rutland Slip-On Loafer Here
2-25-13 -Easy Street shoes always fit me well.I like the sleek styles.This model seemed a bit tight at first, but it very quickly conformed to my foot and is very comfortable to wear.I''ve been trying to find the same style in tan or taupe but no luck so far.I am happy with the product and certainly the price is appealing.I found that I needed to order a half size larger than I normally wear don''t know why that is, but found the larger size fit well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment