El Naturalista Women''s N714 Slide Sandal

El Naturalista Women''s N714 Slide Sandal,Brown,42 EU/11.11.5 M USThe thing about a slide is that it shouldn''t slide off when you''re walking. If you''ve ever had a shoe malfunction while crossing a busy street, you know what I mean. The N714 has all the great El Naturalista qualities -comfort features, cute styling, recycled materials -and there are also enough straps to keep your foot in place. When I first starting wearing my pair, the little toe on one foot felt squashed. But after a few days, the shoe stretched just enough. A feature you probably can''t see in the photo: There is a tiny piece of stretchy stuff inserted in the top strap, to help the shoe hug your foot. Also, the sole is rugged, able to stand up to real-world wear and tear without showing it.

the company el nauralista makes beautiful footware. i have purchased several of their boots in the past. the workmanship of these sandals is exceptional; the leather is soft and supple, the soles are made of a rubber material that is not smooth and will make walking in wet weather safe. lastly, the most important feature is; they are comfortable.

Buy El Naturalista Women''s N714 Slide Sandal Now

The quality of these shoes is just beautiful they are supportive, ultra-comfortable and lovely looking for a casual shoe. They are perfect for Summer and I could walk in these for days.

Read Best Reviews of El Naturalista Women''s N714 Slide Sandal Here

El Naturalista makes the coolest sandals!This little slide sandal is one of their best.Size is accurate and color is perfect

Want El Naturalista Women''s N714 Slide Sandal Discount?

I haven''t worn them yet since it''s late in the season. They''re exactly like shown in the picture and I feel comfy when try walking around the house. I have no doubt that this will turn out to be one of the most comfortable shoe from EN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment