Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners

Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners - Beige/NudeThe legal disclaimer: I was asked if I''d review this. I get asked a zillion times to review stuff (cause of my Amazon ranking), and 99% of the time, I ignore or say no. This time, I said yes, accepted the product, and "test drove" it in Miami (yes, hot and humid). My opinion is mine, and not a company line. There ya go. Now the review:

I like these. They are small, even elegant, looking inserts that go in your shoes. I only tried them in closed shoes, so I can''t comment on sandals or other types of footwear.

I have feet that on very warm to hot days can get a mite...stinky. Not as much as when I was young, but still, they can ferment in there or something. It''s not like male gym stink, but still, a girl likes to be FRESH, right?

MY EXPERIENCE: these do reduce odor noticeably.

What I''d like to see is an optional Silver Lining with a way to REALLY make them stick in shoes.

Perhaps if I had the foot of a delicate little lily--small and narrow--they''d stay put better. But I''ve got a 9 to 9/12 and can wear a wide in some styles. So, for me, there is a bit more movement than I''d prefer.

I will update if I continue to notice efficacy or if I notice they wear out too fast (as some have said) or others. For now, I"d say, if you have feet that can turn a bit iffy in hot weather/closed shoes, worth a try. I am strongly considering ordering some, because summer down here is horrible, and if I can keep stuff less microbial in my leather and canvas footwear, I''d be a happier camper.

But yea, more "stickiness" would be very welcome.

Later, stay fresh!

UPDATE: Okay, in the midst of this heat wave this summer, I put some silver linings in suede flats to go to a family function. I was on my feet for hours, sitting for hours, driving 2 hours. We got up into the nineties with crazy humidity. I used powder in my shoes, too. In the past, powder alone did not handle summer sweat foot odor. Combined with the Silver Linings: No odor. I got home and my feet had no smell. So, maybe the combo of Silver Linings and a bit of good foot powder is the Holy Grail stinky feet killer. If you hate having your pretty dressier shoes stinkified, try them.

I''ve been using these pretty much since they started production on them, and they are AWESOME.I used them in all my shoes all summer last year, and I''ve stocked up so that I have plenty this year.They keep my feet dry and un-smelly, and really work to extend the life of my shoes, particularly shoes that have leather insoles.Without this product, the interior leather would get damaged, but with these the inside of the shoe stays looking brand new.

For me, they seem to last a few weeks if I am wearing the same pair everyday, but I usually keep them inside all my frequently worn summer shoes (they stay put pretty well after you have worn them a time or two) and so if I am wearing lots of different shoes I might only have to change them once or twice time in a season.

Buy Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners Now

i work really long hours at a law firm and i often wear flats or heels for 12+ hours at a time. i was intrigued to find a product that would help with odor and moisture and happy to report that these liners really work! i also love the fact that they are thin, so they don''t crowd my shoe; and that you don''t need to stick anything on the shoe so it doesn''t leave any sticky residue. (i noticed other reviewers saying that their liners don''t hold well but i haven''t had an issue with this yet, although i haven''t tried them in every single pair of shoes i have.) all in all, great product and well worth the price.

Read Best Reviews of Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners Here



I''m one of those people who goes around looking like a dork because I''m wearing shoes with socks that really ought to be worn without socks.Why?Because I don''t like the low riding socks.They slip off.Wearing shoes without socks makes my feet sweat, and both my feet and shoes stink.Nylons are not comfortable and don''t look any better than wearing socks.I really wanted the sockless look, but the negative effects were more than I wanted to deal with.

Chu Shu sent me a sample of Silver Linings to try.This was my chance to finally ditch the socks.How wonderful it is to go sockless.I can wear my lightweight shoes like they''re supposed to be worn.My feet don''t stink and the shoes stay dry.I''ve been wearing them everywhere and they''re wonderful.

My only problem has been the linings don''t stay in my shoe very well.The cloth insole probably didn''t help.I''m guessing a vinyl or leather insole would grip the Silver Lining better.The manufacturer sent along some glue dots that helped keep them in place.On one shoe, it still slid around and I lost the dots.I replaced the dots and had the same problem again.It''s just that shoe.Its pair does not have that problem.I''m not sure why.

Despite the slippage problem, I do like the product. Maybe they can just put more glue dots in the packages (I''m out).It''s so nice to be free of socks.I will be buying more of this product in the future.

Want Silver Linings Odor Absorbing Shoe Liners Discount?



Lucky me!We were sent a packet of Silver Linings for use in our shoes tokeep them fresh and clean and reduce odor (Now, that''s a real challenge when it''s summer in Texas!).These aresmall wonders!They slip easilyinto the front of the shoe, andnot only eliminate any unpleasantodor but act as a cushionfor your feet.

Now, despite running around in three digit temps my feet are dry.Perhaps best of all isthe fact that my feetdon''t perspire and slip around in the shoe.There''s a little grid pattern on the back of each pad (which are labeled "right" and "left") that adheres to the shoe. I''ve had pads in several pairs of shoes for about two weeks, and they''re still daisy fresh.I''m loving the security of a non-slip shoe, especially when climbing stairs!

Along with Silver Linings we received double-sided adhesivedots for when extra grip is needed strappy sandals?Would youbelieve I''d even been using double sided Scotch tape in an attempt to keep my feet from sliding around in sandals?

Many thanks to Jennifer Chufor coming up with these wonderful and practicalitems!

0 comments:

Post a Comment