New Balance Men''s MW01 Newsky Wellness Shoe

New Balance Men''s MW01 Newsky Wellness Shoe,Grey/Red,8 D USI knew from other reveiws that these shoes were going to have recycled content fabric that many commented felt like cardboard. They were right but the shoes are still really cool. My husband really likes them and I was shocked by how small they made his size 12 feet look. They fit him really well and he says they are comfortable and light weight. We don''t expect him to have them forever...maybe a year or two with occaisonal ware...but they do look really neat and he gets plenty of comments on them. We both like that he can tell people that they are recylced content shoes...its like encouraging others to recycle because there is something cool and tangible they can see as a result.



Believe all the other reviews that say these run small! I ordered the larger of the two sizes that generally fit me, and still had to return them for a half size up.

Buy New Balance Men''s MW01 Newsky Wellness Shoe Now



I got these shoes for wearing as a casual shoes to work or where ever I go. I really like how light it is and it''s also confortable.Iwouldn''t wear these for anything athletic.

I really like that it''s made from recycled plasticbottles... Pretty cool!

Read Best Reviews of New Balance Men''s MW01 Newsky Wellness Shoe Here

Feels great. The upper portion does not conform to your feet well because it''s not very elastic. So I would not wear them for athletic activity.

Want New Balance Men''s MW01 Newsky Wellness Shoe Discount?

I saw these shoes while out and about and just had to have them.Very stylish, very light, and just what I wanted.Though you''d think that a "light weight" shoe may not be substantial they''ve held up rather well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment