Emerica Men''s Wino Fusion Skate Shoe

Emerica Men''s Wino Fusion,Black/Gum,10 D USI make it a point to skate Emericas, My last three skating shoes were Reynolds, Jinx, and these awesome chukka mid shoes with a Mexican wrestler on the tongue .They are a great shape,priced super reasonably, enough support, long lasting, and a great skate team to get behind.With that said, these shoes do not shine through.I never bought them to skate in, but the edges and inner sole just gave up, and let go of the tread. I first super-glued them, now shoe-gooed them up and down.I just wore them to work, nothing stressing, and they just gave up.

These are definitely not my last pair of Emerica''s, but most certainly my last Wino''s.One redeeming quality: comfortable as slippers

The shoes feel light and look great, The bad side is the laces are really long and the size 13 I ordered feels more like a 14.

Buy Emerica Men''s Wino Fusion Skate Shoe Now

Very thin sole so my dungarees drag a little bit. Fresh looking shoe though, and fit comfortably. All together I''m happy with the shoe and its price point.

Read Best Reviews of Emerica Men''s Wino Fusion Skate Shoe Here

These are good shoes. They''re comfortable and have so far stayed together well. Good color and easy to keep clean. Will probably be getting another pair.

Want Emerica Men''s Wino Fusion Skate Shoe Discount?

Excellent product nice clean look and just a note I have bought many of this type of shoe and they do run just a little bit more big in size I usually get shoes in 11.5 but realized to go to 11.0 and that is perfect. Can''t beat the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment