Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Halie Platform Pump

Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Halie Platform Pump,Black Patent,7.5 M USI love the bright color combo of this shoe. Im not a huge fan of slingbacks but its a nice addition to my shoe collection. The strap on the ankle fits a lil snug. I would still say it is true to size but a half size up might feel better but it could also be too loose.

I got these shoes in red and they are beautiful, and very easy to walk in.I can wear them all day and it does not feel like you are going to break your ankle, they are very strudy.I liked them so much I also got them in black, if you love your heels I highly recommend these.Also, they fit true to size, there is very little difference between 6 1/2 and 7 ( I tried them in the store too) so I went with the 7 and they are perfect!!!!

Buy Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Halie Platform Pump Now



These shoes are smokin hot and comfortable.That''s not easy to do with a shoe.They''re very high (I like it like that), but they''re stand well without tipping over.I wear a size 6, and they fit true to size.The fit when walking is one of the best I''ve experienced.

If you like the way the look on here, you''ll love the way they look in person.

Read Best Reviews of Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Halie Platform Pump Here

I bought these shoes for my wife & she LOVES them!! She got the Lipstick Red color & she said that they are gorgeous ( I like them myself too, LOL)!! She said that they run True to Size & True to Width & are very comfortable (I think, Super Sexy!). I am SO glad she''s happy with them..... :-)

Want Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Halie Platform Pump Discount?

I adore these shoes, but the back strap is stretched out too much I have to return them.I am ordering again to see if it the size or that it was actually stretched by the stick holding the shoe form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment