Buy Crocs Women''s Berryessa Suede Ballet Flat Now
Even ordering the shoes at actual size, they were still slipping off of her heel with socks on.Her positive comment was that the traction of the shoe was great and she liked the style.One recommendation is to try on a pair of Crocs at a local store and see if that shoe size will help the accuracy when you order online.Read Best Reviews of Crocs Women''s Berryessa Suede Ballet Flat Here
These run WIDE but are very, very comfortable.They really feel like bedroom slippers!I have worn them out with jeans though and didn''t attract any snarky looks.I would buy them again.....and may, as a matter of fact!If they actually come in widths, pay attention.Most shoes don''t offer a width choice..... not sure if this one did.Love these shoes! They are super comfortable but do run a little big. No need to order any larger because of the lining. If anything, I would order a half size smaller. I wear these shoes to work almost every day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment