
I received my Jack Rogers in a timely fashion. I was super excited that I had found them so cheap! Although there are only 3 color choices and lime and orange don''t match my tastes I was extremely happy to find navy and platinum Navajos for 50% off normal retail price. I love the shoes. They fit well, weren''t snug when I first got them but they are a little slippery at first but I plan on breaking them in a lot. Love them so far!

I splurged on a pair of Jack Rogers leather thongs in navy earlier this summer.Practically lived in them!When I saw the lime at a terrific price I had to have them too!Don''t be afraid of the initial "tight fit".These are real leather and will conform to your foot..........my feet are size 6 on the wider side.Only down side are the decorative (?) holes in the heel.I placed heel pads so now I am really walking on air!There are so many different color variations that I could start a collection of these comfortable and stylish shoes!
Buy Jack Rogers Women''s Palm Beach Platinum Flat Thong Now
These are great sandals for the summer.. I have them in 5 colors and just added the blue/gold ones to my collection.They are good for people with narrow feet which is perfect for me.They are very soft and comfortable and they dress up any outfit.
Read Best Reviews of Jack Rogers Women''s Palm Beach Platinum Flat Thong Here
Beautiful sandal!! Great fit, classy look and it arrived earlier than expected (a pleasant surprise!) Looks great with just about anything in my closet!
Want Jack Rogers Women''s Palm Beach Platinum Flat Thong Discount?
I thought platinum meant silver!?! Otherwise cute sandals but they were the wrong color so I had to return them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment