J.Renee Women''s Mona Peep-Toe Pump

J.Renee Women''s Mona Peep-Toe Pump,White,10 W USI bought these for a family function and got so many compliments. They are true to size, upper fabric lining is soft for my feet and all day wear. Leather at the bottom makes them skid-resistant, and the heel makes my legs look super-sexy and feminine! The peep toe design shows off my pedicure nicely. The rhinestone accessory adds to style. Above all, amazon gave me the best price online! I would love to buy more J. Renee shoes.

I bought these shoes in Teal.They are beautiful, very unique styling.They run small I normally wear a 9-1/2 or 10, but I had to send back the 10 and order a 10-1/2.They''re a little pricey, but they are comfortable and pretty.I''d order the other colors if I had an occasion to wear them.

Buy J.Renee Women''s Mona Peep-Toe Pump Now

I ordered these shoes for my July 3rd wedding as my something blue, I also had all of my bridesmaids wear them as their dresses were teal and it looked absolutely beautiful.

Read Best Reviews of J.Renee Women''s Mona Peep-Toe Pump Here

This shoe is better than fabulous and although high heeled is very manageable.The texture, color(Pewter) with beautiful jeweled stone. and the silver heel, makes for a drop dead shoe.Everyone who saw it loved it. I usually wear a size 8 but went up a 1/2 size.

Want J.Renee Women''s Mona Peep-Toe Pump Discount?

Thise shoes does not show in the picture as beautiful and elegant as they really are, very elegant and very comfortable, but they are very narrow i usually am an 8M but should order 8 1/2 M. But I hope they stretch. I love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment