Bandolino Women''s Jonika Slide Sandal

Bandolino Women''s Jonika Slide Sandal,Black Multi Synthetic,6 M USGreat shoes.True to size.Gold is perfect for dressing up slacks and capri''s.Very comfortable and get compliments.

I''ve had these shoes for awhile and I''ve been enjoying them. They look even better in person. They will dress up a pair of jeans and look very feminine.These shoes are stunning! I''m glad to own them. the company ships out very fast and the product was protected well because they arrived in excellent condition.Excellent service.

Buy Bandolino Women''s Jonika Slide Sandal Now

These matched my dress perfectly. The blue/green tones are slighly more pastel than they appear, but not totally light. The material cuts into your feet a bit, leaving small blisters and I don''t even have a wide foot. Heel height is nice. Cute shoes, but not for extended wear.

Read Best Reviews of Bandolino Women''s Jonika Slide Sandal Here

I purchased these shoes a month or two ago, and they have been a delight to wear -until my male Maltese ate part of one of them!They are not leather, but they still are quite attractive, and so very comfortable.I highly recommend as an easy, casual shoe to wear.If they would make these in leather, I would give it 5 stars.

Want Bandolino Women''s Jonika Slide Sandal Discount?



These are the cutest Easter shoes. I wore them this week several times and got comments every where I went. They are so comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment