Kelsi Dagger Women''s Sydney Platform Dress Sandal

Kelsi Dagger Women''s Sydney Platform Dress Sandal,Pewter,7.5 M USThese shoes are amazing, on my computer screen and in person. Very comfortable shoes, though the toe part is a bit narrow (and I have tiny feet). I would suggest getting some kind of anti-slip insert so your toes don''t bunch at the narrow part of the front. Otherwise, extremely gorgeous shoes.

Kelsi Dagger has done it again with another fantastic pair od sexy heels.These sandals look good with bare legs or panty hose.They FIT TRUE TO SIZE and while high are still comfortable. Although I wouldn''t recommend running or extended walking in them.

Buy Kelsi Dagger Women''s Sydney Platform Dress Sandal Now



This shoe is a class act the pewter colour is subtle and could go with anything. Surprisingly comfortable for the height, but well-proportioned platform and easy to walk in. The fit is perfect, lots of padding in the insole adds to the comfort. I could see myself dancing all night in these shoes.

Read Best Reviews of Kelsi Dagger Women''s Sydney Platform Dress Sandal Here

I couldn''t pass these up for the price! And they really look good...hot shoes! Now for the bad: they hurt because of a strap that rubs against the toe...a different size will not help this problem, and I''m not sure any foot pad will either. And the back of the zipper hurts my heel a little as well. Definitely not for walking long distances, just looking pretty and sitting for long periods of time. And I endure pain it comes with the territory (of wearing heels all the time). But this pain is a little too weird and a little too high on my pain endurance scale.

Want Kelsi Dagger Women''s Sydney Platform Dress Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment