Calvin Klein Women''s Fanya Shiny Nappa Wedge Sandal

Calvin Klein Women''s Fanya Shiny Nappa Wedge Sandal,Black,8.5 M USI absolutely, positively adore these shoes! i first purchased them in black and fell so in love with them that I went back and bought a second pair in Driftwood.I wear heels 5 days a week and these are the most comfortable pair I own my feet never hurt in them.The ankle design is really edgy, but understated enough to wear with a business skirt. Buy two pair if you can afford it!I''m already mourning the day I wear them out.It''ll be years from now, but it happens with all favorite shoes.



I''ve never owned a better pair of heels, and I''m devastated that I can''t find any more. They are by far the most comfortable heels I''ve ever owned, and very cute too. I wore these with jeans or summer dresses. Anything, really. I walked the streets of NY every day in these, all day long and my feet never got sore. I''ve been searching for another pair in beige or brown, and finally just broke down and purchased the only ones I could find at this point: in black and leopard (not my favorite print). I have taken my well-worn shoes to several shoe repair shops to see what they can do to revive them, all for naught.

Calvin Klein PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!

Buy Calvin Klein Women''s Fanya Shiny Nappa Wedge Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment