Naya Women''s Neola Platform Sandal

Naya Women''s Neola Platform Sandal,Capsm/Banb,8.5 W USI like these shoes a lot except for the fact that they have no padding at all. I''m used to Softwalk, Clarks and Cole Haan with Air Nike. I may have to return the shoes for that reason. I''m deciding.

The only other negative about the shoes is that they are a bit heavy. I took a couple of steps on my hardwood floor and the shoes made a pretty loud klonking noise. They''re borderline too noisy.

They look nicer in person. The taupe color is a great neutral. The shoe fits my very narrow foot just right(8.5N). I love the platform. The heel measurements on the website are incorrect. The heel measures about 3.25" and the platform in front measures about1.75". So it''s like walking in 1.5" heels which is very comfortable.

I''ve tried Naya shoes before and they''ve never felt right. It could be the lack of padding that bothers me.

I bought this shoe as I have very wide feet so got the WW fitting.It is so comfortable and of course a wedge is always more supportive than a regular high heel. I am 6 foot tall and so this height of wedge is perfect to elongate the leg without looking too giraffe-like!I am wearing them with shorts, skirts and even with jeans so they are really flexible.Good quality and already a few comments on how nice they are.No complaints at all.

Buy Naya Women''s Neola Platform Sandal Now



I have high arches. I haven''t worn them out yet but I love them so far! They are comfortable. I ordered a 7 1/2.I wear an 8 1/2 boot, an 8 tennis shoe, but often elect for smaller sandals. These fit like a glove. I''m excited!

Read Best Reviews of Naya Women''s Neola Platform Sandal Here



I was looking for a comfortable pair of sandals that I could wear everywhere in the summer, and that would match nearly everything. I also wanted them to be cute enough that I could stand wearing them everywhere. These sandals were perfect. The leather is incredibly soft, and the platform is perfect for walking around in. They are very cute on, and are a nice blend of neutral colors. The only thing that was not as I expected was the sizing. I usually wear size five in everything. There were no size fives available in this so I ordered a five and a half, hoping it would run small enough that I could get away with ordering a half size up. They arrived and were a tiny bit small. I could have worn the five and a half but the six worked better for how I like my sandals to fit. I did end up getting a narrow since the regular flopped around a bit.

Want Naya Women''s Neola Platform Sandal Discount?

Size down. In small sizes, (I wear 5.5), these shoes run big. Before deciding to keep your first pair, wear them around the house the strap across the arch stretches ever so slightly allowing your foot to slip forward. I tried 3 pair before getting ones that fit. They look lovely and are comfortable worth the multiple returns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment