Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Cedar Loft Slingback Sandal

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Cedar Loft Slingback Sandal,Pewter Metallic,9.5 M USI bought these in Fawn Patent and they are GORGEOUS!! I loved these sandals! They are even prettier than what you see in the photos. They are true to size. I am a 7.5 and they fit just perfect. As always for me, Kenneth Cole is a very good quality shoe, pretty and totally worth the price. I recommend you buy these! I''m also going to buy them in red.

Love the shoes.They are comfortable and look great. I have worn them many times.Did buy another pair of Kenneth Cole shoes.Great fit and comfortable too.

Buy Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Cedar Loft Slingback Sandal Now

This shoe is true to size and extremely comfortable.I would recommend it, there is nothing to dislike about these shoes.

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Cedar Loft Slingback Sandal Here

These sandals are attractive and more comfortable than they look. The wedge heels are somewhat springy and you can walk on them for hours. They look best with jeans.

Want Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Cedar Loft Slingback Sandal Discount?

My size is 7.5 and these shoes fit perfectly.They are sturdy and comfortable to walk in.My feet stay in place all day and the strap across the toes are just the right width, snug but without any tension at all. When walking around the office they make absolutely no noise on wooden or tiled floors and they are easy to put on and take off without unbuckling.They are also the exact color (midnight blue) as seen. I was even paid a compliment on how attractive my shoes are by a guy at the office who usually has absolutely no interest in things like ladies shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment