The shoe was as pictured and the size was true to size but each shoe had a line down each side. I was a bit disappointed to see a cheap looking cut in the shoe because of the price and brand. The seller would return the item if not worn (which I had worn them) and at my expensebut since I had worn them and I had thrown out the box and ups is far etc....I decided to keep the shoes since I mainly wear pants suits. I had planned on buying them in black as wellbut chose another nine west shoe because for $99 I was afraid to have the same issue!
Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Caia Pump
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, June 7, 2014
The shoe was as pictured and the size was true to size but each shoe had a line down each side. I was a bit disappointed to see a cheap looking cut in the shoe because of the price and brand. The seller would return the item if not worn (which I had worn them) and at my expensebut since I had worn them and I had thrown out the box and ups is far etc....I decided to keep the shoes since I mainly wear pants suits. I had planned on buying them in black as wellbut chose another nine west shoe because for $99 I was afraid to have the same issue!
0 comments:
Post a Comment