Pleaser Women''s Romance-372 Sandal

Pleaser Women''s Romance-372 Sandal,Black Satin,13 M USI am not use to wearing this high of a heel the chunky heel made it more stable. I got lots of compliments on them!!



I got these for my wife and had to end up returning them for being too tight over the top of her feet.She''s a 6, but the 7''s fit much better.FYI these seem to run a little small!The exchange process was very easy and the seller was very accomodating.Overall, they looked great on her and are an excellent little shoe for the price very cute!

Buy Pleaser Women''s Romance-372 Sandal Now

These shoes were purchased to go with a dress for a wedding.They are perfect!They are not too high and are study and secure to walk in but are still sexy.

Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Women''s Romance-372 Sandal Here

They know how to make women happy. On the street and on the go. Great shoes, ultimate comfort, ultimate joy. My boy-friend loved it. I love it too. Thanks...

Want Pleaser Women''s Romance-372 Sandal Discount?



I recieved the shoes fairly quickly so no problem there, cute shoes, tried them on and they hurt my left foot when I tried to walk around the house ... it may just be my feet but the right shoe felt ok as it may have been broken in more from other people trying it on.. However ladies please read the fine print this seller charges a restocking fee if you send them back.Sooo if they don''t fit right, you have to pay to ship them back plus the restocking fee which "total cost" for me was about $14 wasted on these shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment