Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Shine Through Thong Sandal

Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Shine Through Thong Sandal,Black,6 M USI have received a lot of compliments on these shoesthey are a bit off the beaten path, which is why I love them! I tried them on in a store first. They fit true to sizeI wear a 9M and the 8.5 was too small (toes off edge) and the 9.5 was sloppy. The yellow is bright and vibrant. The coral colour is what I saw in the store and it is very pretty too.

These are the prettiest sandals and quite comfortable too. They are, however, a little wide through the ankle.I have received many compliments.

Buy Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Shine Through Thong Sandal Now

this is a very cute shoe,unfortunately i mistakenly ordered a half size to big, I should''ve ordered a 6.5 instead of a 7 so the fault was mine.

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Shine Through Thong Sandal Here

I have had these shoes a few months now and wear them a lot they are admired by other people and are very comfy.

Want Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Shine Through Thong Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment